Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Note from Elder Spencer's Mom

Dear Ewell Family,

First off, I hope you don’t mind me reaching out to you. I got your email address from an email sent to the parents of all Bulgaria Sofia missionaries regarding Christmas packages.

I’m Susie Spencer, the mom of Elder CJ Spencer (your son’s companion/trainer). I was looking on CJ’s Facebook page yesterday and saw a few fun pictures of them in Sofia this week that a member there posted and wanted to forward over to you.  Also attached is one of the two of them that CJ sent me when they first became companions. CJs been out for a while now (15 months tomorrow) and I’m always bugging him to send more pictures, so when I get some that I can share with other missionary families, I always try to do that.

I also wanted to let you know that CJ is absolutely loving the opportunity to train your son. He said that your son is full of energy and loves the work. He also said “He is way brave and despite the fact that he is a greenie, he will stop anyone and try to talk to them when I tell him it is his turn.” So thank you for raising a wonderful son that my son could have the chance to meet and work with. From reading CJs letters each week, it sounds like they are doing great work in Stara Zagora.

I won’t keep you long, I really just wanted to send you the pictures and introduce myself. Also, if you have any questions about the mission, sending packages, etc. that you haven’t already gotten the answers to, let me know. I’m happy to help out if I can.

All My Best,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment