Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11

Dear Family,
First I would like to thank everyone for the plethora of packages that I received this week. So thank you Aunt Gina, Aunt Merr, Grandma Harmer. I loved every one of your packages and Aunt Gina jumped to the top of the lead of Aunts. The two reasons are 1- she sent me a package not just a letter, and 2-It was filled with goodies from Trader Joe's! The number two is the real reason, but thank you so much, thank you everyone so much. Grandma Harmer, I hope you had fun with Max since you were both stuck at home for the Bear Lake campout. I don't really know what to write about. This week was a pretty bland week. Fast Sunday was great like always. There were a lot of good talks as well. The sad thing is everyday is great and there are always good talks, so even though I write them all down and record everything in my journal, the week just seems average especially since I can't tell one day from the next. Whenever I open my journal I am amazed by all the entries and can't believe it has been that long. Finally got your package mom and letter. Thank you to infinity for the Apple Beer and pictures. First don't worry about my question, I came to the same conclusion. Second I love how McKenzie answered her date. I wish I could have been there or that there is a video somewhere. Third, McKenzie can't go because she it too cute to be in public now. Fourth, since she will disregard me and go anyways, please remind her (I am speaking to you McKenzie) that she needs to wait til the third date at least before she kisses him. Make him work for it! Fifth I switched pens cause my black one is running out of ink. Sixth if Katy doesn't get asked organize a movie party with some other girls ( a anit-homecoming party) Seventh I am getting a craving for dried mangoes. (hint, hint) Eighth, NO ROBBIE I WILL WIN OUR GAME!! Sorry this letter isn't as long as normal, guess it was just a short letter week. Thank you for everything, everybody keep it coming.

Love, Austin James Ewell

P.S. Sorry this is so late.
P.S.S. Where did Grandma get those peppered pistacios, they were amazing!
P.S.S.S. Elder Hubert says Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment